miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

Blog 2: My favourite get-away

My favourite getaway is Matanzas, is located in the town of Navidad, in the sixth Region. Matanzas is a beach of cold water and of gray sand, in its surroundings you can find places where field with crops, with fruit trees and animals and also a forest, but unfortunately this has disappeared in recent years because they foreigners come to buy land to build their houses.

For my it is a special place because early on, every year we go on holidays with my family; before we were hiring a house, then went in a tent and made more than ten years and we have a house by the sea.

In this place you can find tranquility and an environment to rest, alone where you can listen to the noise of the sea. Anyway, in this place you can practice sports such as serf or winserf, as there are days when windy, or you can fishing, ride horses near the sea, taking a walk, or just sit and watch a beautiful sunset.


I usually go in the summer holidays with my family, but from time to time during the year I some weekend with my boyfriend or with friends to relax and escape the routine. As I mentioned before, when I go to Matanzas, I go to the house we have there is a big and comfortable house and best of all, it is a few steps from the sea.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario