lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

Blog 6: The films

Hello everyone! This time I will write about movies.

I love watching movies when I have some free time, most often watch movies at home, because it is more comfortable, you can see them lying down or stop if you have to do something, but I'd rather go to the movies, since the images look spectacular.

Among all genres of films available, I prefer thrillers, the action, the romantic and especially those of "monkeys" cartoon (or children) and comedies, but I see all kinds of movies.
Comedy films are good, I like because they are very funny and entertaining. My favorite actor of such movies is Adam Sandler, the acting in films like "Big Daddy" or "As if the first time."

I like children's movies because they always have any meaning or any educational leave you are very good films that make Disney and Pixar, some of my favorite movies are: "Monster Inc", "Aladin", "Family of the Future" "Madagascar" among others, I really like almost all.

The last movie I saw called "Los mercenarios" is an action movie, which in summary is a group of seasoned mercenaries who travel to a country in South America to save him from his evil dictator who governs it, in it act well-known figures such as Sylvester Stallone, Jet Li, Bruce Willis and others who are also known.


I hope you also enjoy watching movies.

4 comentarios:

  1. hello Joan! It's very interesting what you wrote. I totally agree with some things, for example, when I was young also saw the Disney and Pixar movies are really beautiful. I even love to watch them yet. See you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello Joan I agree with you to respect the films like of Disney and pixar are very good :) when I was child I saw these movies all the time!! I like "madagascar" too

    take care!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Joan:

    They was fun! I like the action films too, but I prefer to see them on the cinema, with a big screen and sound.

    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. :O
    my favorite actor is Adam Sandler too!, and only for the film "50 first dates" (in spanish: Como si fuera la primera vez")... in fact is a real romantic story.


    jajja!
    this is a good match!

    take care!

    ResponderEliminar