lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

A travel experience


Hello everyone! This time I will write about the travel.

Usually almost all the people love to go travel and see new places, I include myself in this. I like to travel, and usually do in the summer, because at that time where there is more time and there are no concerns of the study, besides my boyfriend and my family are more unemployed.

Since I was born, my family was the custom each year to travel to the beach, but we were bored of doing the same thing, then, three years ago decided to travel to visit different places in Chile, and so far we have known La Serena, Quintero, Papudo and Maitencillo, and this holiday season we will travel south, perhaps to relax or meet Chiloé baths.

Before traveling I feel very anxious, because it is not how will this place to go, for example in climate do not know what clothes to wear in my suitcase, or will the people living there, or that new things will know.

I would like to travel and see other places, first I would like to know all of Chile, because they always say that within the country there are many beautiful places where you travel, and all very different, with different things to do also depend on the weather we encounter. After learning about Chile, I would like to travel and meet some European countries, travel to Australia to visit my aunt and also to the U.S. to know the Disney parks.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Joan!! I know Chiloe and I can say you that is a beautiful!! so if you can go there go because there are many places to know!! and the Churchs are pretty!
    I would know Disney parks too, I believe that is a dream that all have
    take care

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Joan!:

    Yes I think the same, we need to know our country, because our country is nice!

    Greatings

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Joan!
    Chile is a beautiful country that you meet many good places ... I think it's important to see our country and enjoy its wonders ...
    I also want to travel to Europe, has much history!

    ResponderEliminar